Turbomin is a red human-shaped Promin with a large point at the back of his head and a wheel each for his legs. Turbomin has 3 grey boosters with 2 on his hips and only one at the back of his head. He has green markings, blue eyes, pink face and hands and a yellow nose.
For his Bugmin ego, see: Bug-Turbomin
As a Bugmin, when he smiles, his teeth and his tongue are always shown.
Turbomin is a kind-hearted Promin. He is a bit cheeky but sometimes, he's brave.
When Yuto is not using him, Turbomin spends his time watching TV, eating gasoline-flavoured crisps, sleeping or drinking engine oil. Due to his speed, Turbomin always love to win races. He's not very good at drawing according the 'Promin-Zu' minisode segment in episode 11.
When Turbomin makes a noise, he says "Gya Gya~n" with a childish-like voice.
- Yuto (current owner and rider buddy)
- Jetmin (rival)
- Hasamin (the Promin that Turbomin teases)
- Gauzemin (crush)
In the series
Turbomin appeared in most of all of the episodes in the original Kamiwaza Wanda anime season.
Turbomin first appeared as a Bugmin in episode 1. Bug-Turbomin was playing with some scrap-cars until Wanda captures and debugs him. Later in that episode, Turbomin was first summoned by Yuto in order to help him chase down Bug-Tonkmin.
In episode 12, Turbomin was volunteered to help the other Promins to do some super training. He and Wanda got on Yuto's skateboard and got chased by the other Promins as well as Yuto, Mirai, Shuu and Yui.
In episode 20, Turbomin was one of the Promins who were praticing their dancing. Later, Turbomin ran away with Wanda until he got stopped by Stopmin. Turbomin and Wanda reunited with Yuto afterwards in order to look for Yuto's rival Masato and his Kamiwaza teammate Mighty.
Turbomin was one of the Promins summoned by Yuto in order to fight Jetmin in episode 22.
In episode 26, Turbomin was fused with Dorirumin throughout the Kamiwaza Shaker to become Tur-rumin in order to complete the second challenge. Later, Yuto tried to fuse Turbomin and Zuzumin together using the same Kamiwaza Shaker but ended up summoning Unchikomin.
Turbomin assisted Yuto during the race in episode 39.
In episode 44, Turbomin, along with Jetmin, was kidnapped and thrown into the strange closet by Bug-Katasumin. He was rebugged and he made some sushi gain wheels and run away. He was recaptured and debugged by Yuto with help from Mirai and Shuu later on.
In episode 45, Turbomin teamed up with Kagimin, Railmin, Banemin, Jetmin, Keshigomin, Chakkamin, Meganemin, Jaguchimin, Coromin, Bigmin, Hasamin, Bellmin, Zuzumin and Mutemin in order to capture Bug-Katasumin. Later, Turbomin fuses with Zuzumin and Plugmin throughout Yuto's Kamiwaza Shaker to become Tazugumin in order to chase down Bug-Gauzemin.
In episode 46, Turbomin fused with Rappumin throughout the Kamiwaza Shaker to become Ta-pumin in order to stop Don Bugdez in his monsterous form with help from Yuto, Masato, Mirai, Shuu and his Promin friends.
In the manga
Kamiwaza Wanda (original manga series)
Turbomin made his debut as a Bugmin in chapter 01. Bug-Turbomin caused a scrap-car to move off the pile and chased Yuto and Wanda with it. Yuto and Wanda then chased Bug-Turbomin down the highway. Before he had the chance to reach Kirakira First Street and wreck havoc there, Bug-Turbomin was captured and debugged by Yuto. Towards the end of that chapter, Turbomin was summoned as his Promin self by Yuto.
Turbomin made a fantasy appearance as Bug-Turbomin in chapter 02. He later reappeared as his Promin self when he helped Yuto collect wood for the barbeque fire.
In chapter 03, Turbomin was kidnapped along with the rest of the Promins Yuto has so far by Bug-Liftmin and the Bug Bites. Luckly, Turbomin managed to escape as his Promin self but the rest of the Promins Yuto has so far were rebugged. Later, he attemped to climb up the lamp-post in order to reach Yuto's Kamiwaza Power-Shot but Bug-Jetmin knocked him over.
In chapter 04, Turbomin and Yuto teased Bug-Railmin who traps them in a circular loop until Bug-Tonkmin smashed a part of it. Later Yuto thanks Jetmin and Turbomin for helping him recapture and debug the rebugged Bugmins.
In chapter 07, Turbomin was one of the Promins Yuto uses to battle Hanshamin and Deodomin who are two of Masato's Promins. That was until Jetmin blew Yuto, Wanda, Turbomin, Freezemin, Chakkamin and Jaguchimin off the ground with a tornado. Later, Turbomin sat with Wanda, Burgemin and Sharimin whilst waiting for Yuto to invent a new device: the Kamiwaza Shaker.
In chapter 09, Turbomin fused with Micmin throughout the Kamiwaza Shaker to become Maibomin in order to deal with Bug-Motemin with help from Wanda. Turbomin was then fused with Keshigomin throughout the same Kamiwaza Shaker to become Tur-gomin in order to undo the faces of Masato and Mighty that were ruined by Bug-Artmin.
In chapter 11, Turbomin was resting along with Yuto and Wanda until Jetmin came and took them to see Masato, his Promins and Mighty.
Along with Yuto, Wanda, Masato, Mighty and Jetmin in chapter 13, Turbomin called for Wonder-Promin to confront Don Bugdez for good. Later, Turbomin was seen eating a burger served by Burgemin. He, Yuto and Wanda then all go off looking for more Bugmins to deal with.
- Turbomin is one of the first 6 Promins introduced in the teaser before the Kamiwaza Wanda franchise's debut.
- Turbomin is the first Promin to be encountered as a Bugmin outside of Kirakira First Street.
- Turbomin is the only Promin who was captured and debugged as a Bugmin by Wanda outside of Kirakira First Street. Bug-Turbomin was captured and debugged by Wanda at Kirakira Scrapyards where there were full of scrap-cars.
- Turbomin is one of the 4 Promins who became the Promin buddies of the 4 Kamiwaza Power-Shooters in the original Kamiwaza Wanda season. Turbomin is Yuto's Promin buddy.
- Turbomin's room is based on motor-vehicles and race-cars.
- Turbomin is the first Promin to be featured in the 'Kamiwaza Promin-Zu' segments. He was featured in episode 24.
- Turbomin is the first Promin to have his Promin-Room seen in the Kamiwaza Wanda anime series.
- Turbomin resembles a motorbike.
- Turbomin makes referances to various motor-vehicles such as cars and motorbikes.
- Turbomin is the only Promin to appear in all 23 'Promin-Zu' minisode segments.
- Boatmin, another Promin, is a little bit similar to Turbomin.
- Turbomin's name comes from the word 'turbo'.
- Turbomin is numbered 001 on the Promin list.
- According to some of the Kamiwaza Wanda fans, Turbomin has a crush on Gauzemin which is a Hokkori-attribute Promin.