Sharimin is white with a transparent, red salmon-slice-shaped cap, sea-green shoulders, purple arms, a sea-green bottom, a red conveyer-belt-like ring around him and purple markings.
For his Bugmin ego, see: Bug-Sharimin
As a Bugmin, his eyes are a little bit bigger.
In the series
Sharimin first appeared as a Bugmin in episode 7 when he forced a sushi-chef to make strange sushi. Bug-Sharimin then went outside the sushi restuarant, turning various objects into sushi such as someone's mobile phone. Yuto, Wanda and Turbomin lured Bug-Sharimin into a fast food restuarant. After being confronted by Burgemin, Bug-Sharimin was captured and debugged by Yuto. Later as his Promin self, Sharimin helped the chefs make the dishes that Detokkusu Komatsu enjoys.
Sharimin, along with Burgemin, was summoned by Yuto in order to serve customers sushi in episode 19.
Sharimin made a cameo appearance in episode 21.
In episode 44, Sharimin, along with Burgemin, was kidnapped then thrown into the strange closet by Bug-Katasumin and he was rebugged again. Bug-Sharimin was recaptured and debugged along with the other remaining Bugmins in episode 45.
In the manga
Kamiwaza Wanda (original manga series)
Sharimin made his debut as a Bugmin in chapter 05 when Detokkusu Komatsu appeared from nowhere and scoffed up Bug-Sharimin and Bug-Burgemin. Along with Bug-Burgemin, Bug-Jishomin and Bug-Banemin, Bug-Sharimin was captured and debugged by Yuto a moment later.
- Sharimin is featured in the Kamiwaza Promin-Zu segment in episode 44.
- Sharimin is one of the Promins that are to do with food.
- Sharimin is so far one of the only 2 Promins, alongside Burgemin, to have an android robot of his very own. Sharimin's android robot still has Bug-Sharimin's colour pallet even though Sharimin still calls for him as either himself or Bug-Sharimin.
- Sharimin resembles a sushi chef and sushi.
- In the Promin-Zu minisode in episode 7, Sharimin's back is revealed to be edible.
- Sharimin's name comes from the word 'shari' which is a type of flavoured rice used to make sushi with.